collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: Mumbai Trade Block  (Read 717 times)

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
  • See ball, hit ball, home run.
    • View Profile
Mumbai Trade Block
« on: September 18, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Mumbai is exploring changing up its roster composition a little bit in an effort to get over the hump.  Players open for discussion include:

SP Jose Ramirez - He's a legend in the twilight of his career but still can give you 150 innings with a 3.50ish ERA.  He's an impending free agent with a demand of $5 million, which I can offer but can't really afford.  I'm happy to to a sign-and-trade or maybe even trade him to you outright if you want to take a stab at signing him on your own.  I suppose you could wait until he's a free agent but hey, we all know the WBA is notorious for overpaying free agent pitchers, so why not beat the competition?

Harsendu Dhurvasula - 5 star player, a power/speed guy that is especially nightmarish for RHPs.  Easy candidate for 25 HR and 80 RBI in the middle of your lineup, and blazing speed to swipe 35+ bags a year.  Super Durable.  Only $3.9 million salary.  I'm willing to part with him for the right price (which will be high).

Bhuvacandra Dwijen - 5 star player that's an even better bat than the previous guy but doesn't have the stolen base capability.  We're talking MVP level - .310 50HR 130 RBI (which is what he put up a couple years ago).  Laughable $1.7 million salary this coming year.  Expected to fetch a ransom if traded.

Those last two guys are my starting corner OF, and I'm willing to consider moving one of them to add a superlative defender/high average guy in CF so I can move Sator out of CF.  Mumbai also continues to look for a long term answer at catcher and I suppose I'm always interested in cash/pitching help (this season I think I have a stellar rotation but could listen about bullpen help).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 06:02:24 PM by Huckleberry »

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Mumbai Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
Bump

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
    • View Profile