WBA Official Business > Player Change Requests

Player Change Request Rules

(1/4) > >>

Huckleberry:

* Name and nationality change may be requested for your first pick in each draft only.  This request must be made before opening day of the following season. (Will allow retroactive for the 2105 draft)
* Nickname changes may only be requested during the player's first professional season, i.e., prior to the following year's draft being imported.
I will try to enact any requested changes as soon as possible but these will be lowest priority as they are not critical to gameplay.  And changes with some logic and background to them will obviously be higher priority than wanting to nickname your Rookie League catcher "Buttface."  In fact, keep them somewhat reasonable and realistic or they might not happen.

I won't be too much of a stickler for it, but I'm sure at some point somebody will cross the line.  Now that I think about it, though, given some of the facegen hiccups I've seen in the past it's entirely possible that Buttface is a reasonable nickname for someone someday.

claphamsa:
do we post in this forum.

Huckleberry:
Yes sir.

Coop:
Decheng "Danger Zone" Zhang, catcher.  A play on his initials and his home-run bat.

Itbir "The Eagle" Jafari, shortstop.  Comes from Zambia; the nation's flag features an eagle.  And Jafari is terrific at swooping in on ground balls.

Asrat "Cheetah" Kifimbo, outfielder.  Blurry-fast dude from Nigeria.  If he was from Arizona he'd be "Roadrunner."  And he'd destroy any pitcher called "Coyote."

I'm probably putting WAY too much thought into this, huh?

Huckleberry:
All updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version