General Category > Off-Topic

Help

(1/1)

rbeadle3:
I've been having some computer issues as of late, so I am having my dad, who does IT stuff for a living look at it. On the off chance he has to reset my computer... how does the licensing work to get the game back downloaded and operational, do I just use the same process as I did when I first bought the game will that work?

Huckleberry:
If you have not yet licensed it on a second computer, then yes that will work (you get two licenses when you buy the game).

If you have already licensed it on two computers then you might have to contact OOTP Developments or their license vendor to get it worked out. So if that's the case then I would highly recommend unlicensing it on the second computer if you're not using it there.

CaseyBlakeDeWitt:
I've actually had the same issue before with resetting my computer and losing the license. The OOTP guys are super helpful and accommodating though. I emailed them to explain the situation and they reset my licenses, which was super cool.

claphamsa:

--- Quote from: CaseyBlakeDeWitt on August 17, 2017, 09:55:26 AM ---I've actually had the same issue before with resetting my computer and losing the license. The OOTP guys are super helpful and accommodating though. I emailed them to explain the situation and they reset my licenses, which was super cool.

--- End quote ---
same

rbeadle3:
Perfect! Thanks guys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version