WBA Official Business > Amateur Drafts

2108 IBL Draft Recovery

(1/5) > >>

APMP:
So I was able to recover the first 4+ rounds of the IBL draft from a version of the Draft Selections page that was in my Google Chrome cache from Friday.  If anybody here has a more recent cached version of that page, this same process can be used to recover additional rounds.

The Chrome cached version of the page was compressed in gzip, so I used a modified version of the python code at https://gehrcke.de/2013/09/recover-a-gzipped-html-response-from-the-browser-cache/ to decompress the page.

Attached are the cached compressed page from Friday (called "ootpou.htm") and the recovered html page (called "decoded.html") after running the python code.  As you can see, the decoded HTML page renders just fine in browsers and includes all of the picks in the first four rounds, plus the first two picks in round 5.

So does anybody have a Google Chrome cache of the IBL draft selections page from later in the weekend?

Huckleberry:
Sweet, I'll check the home CPU later today if I get time. My latest one here at work was 14:29:54 GMT so it was before yours. Obviously I check the ABL far more often.

Claybor:
That is excellent news.

APMP:
I'll check my own laptop at home too just in case (the one I restored was from my work laptop).

Coop:
Reviewed it; all of my picks shown on the file are correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version