General Category > Off-Topic

A Formal Introduction

(1/1)

Jason_Terry:
Hello folks, and thank you Huckleberry to the quick action with getting me involved. I am a fresh OOTP baseball player brought onto the world of fantasy baseball through my English class this summer term, my teachers is having us read Art of Fielding, and watch money-ball, also I am doing a research paper on how statistics in baseball have increased the competitiveness of the Major Leagues.

I want to take this time to express my apologies for any mistakes I make, or for pestering folks a bit to much as I will likely have tons of questions on how to play the game. If someone would like to mentor me along to get setup, I would really appreciate that allot. Again, thank you all for the opportunity and I hope I can make Karachi_GM proud as he seemed like a dedicated guy.

Coop:
Hey, welcome aboard.  It's great to see someone with such enthusiasm.  But be patient; it may take a while to build your team into a winner.  I recommend reading the works of Bill James.  He's taught me a lot about baseball.  (Then again, I'm in my fifth season here and haven't won anything, so maybe I haven't really learned THAT much.)

Claybor:
Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version