General Category > Off-Topic

Congratulations to Leicester City!

(1/1)

Coop:
As the GM of the Black Forest Foxes, I've got to give a shout-out to the Foxes of the Leicester City Football Club.  The Leicester City Foxes recently won their first-ever English Premier League championship.  It's always great to see Foxes come out on top!

Echo127:
I was rooting for them all year, to knock off the big guys!

I'm...an Aston Villa fan...

Nigel_Claymores:
Bah Humburg  >:(

Shite end to season

Man City seasoncard holder, just Arsenal to beat at home this week. Think I'll throw my seat on the pitch in disgust lol  ;)

Huckleberry:
That's awesome, Nigel, I'm a Manchester City fan here in Texas.  I came by it more honestly than jumping on the bandwagon, though, I chose them as my English team when they hired me in Championship Manager.  I think it was the 2001 edition of the game, it was when they were in the First Division as it was called then.  So my first year of cheering for them was actually hoping they'd get back up to the Premier League.

Ironically enough, my brother then picked Chelsea as his club, so he and I now obviously find it difficult to explain to others that we didn't just pick them after they got great.

Anyway, yeah, I could understand Pelligrini just playing for the Champions League but that makes it pretty disappointing when you get eliminated like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version