collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Santo Domingo Trade Block  (Read 835 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Santo Domingo Trade Block
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:24:11 PM »
Let's make a deal. I am switching to organization teardown in preparation for rebuild mode. What does that mean? It means that essentially my entire experienced major league roster is available for the right price with the sole exception of John Pottle who will never play for another team if I can help it despite his high salary and early decline. He's my buddy. So here are some blurbs about some of the guys you could definitely get. I will be keeping my younger guys who only recently debuted. The ones who are straight up on the block are the guys I didn't draft. I like the guys I drafted, I'm weird that way. But almost anyone is available for the right offer.

Cheslav Zamorov (S+ Page) - Back-to-back Triple Crown winner. 5 years of team control at an average of $7.5M per year. Only 26 this past season. Playoff producer. Oh and by the way if you need a lefty out of the bullpen he could do that too. He's awesome. You will have to pay a lot.

Zuleide Rainha (S+ Page) - Electric stuff. League strikeout leader for the last three years and he's done it in each league. 4 more years of team control at only $4.5M per year. Are you kidding me?!?!? You want this pitcher. You NEED this pitcher. Take a look at the upcoming free agent class. There aren't any guys like this available. The last guy that hit free agency as good as Rainha signed for TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR. He's also awesome. You will also have to pay a lot.

Pio Seixas (S+ Page) - Ho hum, another stud. Do you need a guy who will get on base at a greater than 0.400 clip? Do you think having him steal 75 bases if you want him to would be cool? But how is his defense, you ask. Oh you know, in the running for the gold glove, 1.051 EFF rating, over 9 runs saved in the field. One more year of team control and then a player option for 2111, both for $10M.

That's right, folks, three BONA FIDE WBA SUPERSTARS are available for the right price. Get in while the getting's good.

Oh, and as I'm telling everyone so we're all on the same page, I gave up a 1st, 2nd, and 4th round pick plus a solid (not superstar) prospect for Rainha. So that's the baseline I'm looking at for whatever deals may happen.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:40:44 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Santo Domingo Trade Talk
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:52:55 AM »
Looking to move $2,909,592 in extra cash before the offseason starts.

I'm thinking something like the cash and my 5th round pick for somebody's 4th round pick.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 08:29:50 PM »
Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

Offline Bob_Meteors

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:30:23 PM »
Fry... Fry... Fry?
Manager:
Brisbane Bandits 2107-2108
Melbourne Meteors 2108-

2108 WBA Champions
2142 WBA Champions

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Santo Domingo Trade Block
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 07:24:49 PM »
First post updated.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »
Updated again. Prices may vary.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »
First post is updated. You will possibly NEVER see three guys on the block like this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal