collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Ljubljana trade block (updated 2129 preseason)  (Read 644 times)

Offline Ty

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Ljubljana trade block (updated 2129 preseason)
« on: May 03, 2020, 06:15:15 PM »
Ljubljana Dragons trade block

2B Angelo Braz
2B Du Chin
RF Maxamiliano Nicolli
SS Eckert Herde
SS Tarif Yushua

I'm looking to dump salary so I can attach draft picks (I have a 1st, 3rd and 4th) or prospects,,, I'd also love to send pick(s) for some of that cold, hard ca$h
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 11:25:16 AM by Ty »
2127 2128 2129
 WC   A-E   A-E

Offline Gomer

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Ljubljana trade block
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 04:35:27 PM »
I don't think Ljubljana meets the constitutional condition set forth in section I.A.5 of the WBA constitution.   :o
gomer - (go'-mər) 1. an old demented noncommunative person who has lost the qualities that go into being a human
2. acronym for Get Out of My Emergency Room, often applied to an old person that takes up room in the hospital and doesn't have the common decency to die

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 06:10:05 PM »
Rule was waived by unilateral decision because it's a national capital. Which isn't a hard and fast rule, but whatevs.

Or, the entire nation of Slovenia is considered one big metropolitan area. That works too.

Love,
The commish
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:15:22 PM by Huckleberry »

Offline Ty

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 12:21:36 AM »
Ljubljana Dragons trade block

2B Chang-keun Pak
http://www.worldbaseballassociation.com/reports/news/html/players/player_1233.html
Pak is off to a fabulous early start. He's a righty bat that's gonna get you a lot of hits and get on base at a good clip while playing solid defense. He had a down year last year, but I attribute that to the team being awful. In the year before last he was .291/.365/.399 with 11 HR and a 4.6 WAR and he's still just 28 years old.

Starting negotiations for a return at: 2nd rd pick + good prospect

1B Jesus Carrasco
http://www.worldbaseballassociation.com/reports/news/html/players/player_4599.html
Carrasco is a solid lefty bat who excels at hitting RHP. He hit .288/.362/.429 last season, and I'd expect his power numbers to go back up, as he hit 31 HR in the year before last. He's 29, so he's still in his prime. Unfortunately, I have to move him because he played college ball at the University of Arizona, and I'm an Arizona State fan.

Starting negotiations for a return at: 2nd round pick + solid prospect

RP Shaun Bloye
http://www.worldbaseballassociation.com/reports/news/html/players/player_5796.html
Bloye is a 29 year old righty reliever, who keeps the ball in the park, and will give you a good walks to k's ratio. He's been consistently around 65 innings per year. His ERA was inflated last year because he was BABIP'd to death with a garbage defense behind him. No doubt he will be a solid reliever for a contender.

Starting negotiations for a return at: 3rd round pick

3B Cahya Alisjahbana
http://www.worldbaseballassociation.com/reports/news/html/players/player_6328.html
Cayha is a 26 year old lefty bat who plays a real nice third base. He posted a 3.3 WAR last year and hit .285/.355/.411 with 12 HR. He hits righties really well, and doesn't drop off too much against lefties.

Starting negotiations for a return at: 2nd round pick + solid prospect

Updated the block!
2127 2128 2129
 WC   A-E   A-E

Offline Ty

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Ljubljana trade block (updated 7/17)
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 10:28:29 AM »
Updated again with Pak, Carrasco and Cayha.
2127 2128 2129
 WC   A-E   A-E

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal