collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Melbourne Block  (Read 296 times)

Offline Bob_Meteors

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Melbourne Block
« on: July 02, 2020, 12:46:57 PM »
SP Alfonso Vásquez - Had a down year in 2124 but was very good in 2122 and 2123 with the same ratings. Good candidate for a bounceback year.

RP Maynard Mierisch - 9/5/7 with 3 good pitches. Low movement means he's not for everyone, but could thrive in a low-HR ballpark.

SS Roberto Reyes - A shortstop with decent contact and good fielding. Good platoon candidate.

SS Dhuna Probal - Very good hitter vs RHP, excellent platoon candidate. Reyes and Probal platooned for me last year, and they could both go in a package.

Side note - I have a lot (a LOT) of 2.5 star shortstops and if you need a glove wizard with a decent bat or any other type of mediocre SS just ask!

OF Bang-xao Fung - An interesting backup OF, Fung is a decent hitter (especially vs LHP) and an excellent fielder, at 9/7/7 he currently is 8 at CF and 9 at RF. Some time in AAA would easily let him get to 9 at LF too. He's also fast, with 9/9/9 baserunning ratings, and could be a cheap and helpful defensive sub/fourth OF/pinch runner.

LF Javier Quezada - Excellent hitter, mediocre fielder. Yours for a 4th round pick.

Anyone else can be had for the right price. Only Hung-K'uei He is truly untouchable, and I'd be open to deals involving some of my good SP prospects for good infield prospects.
Manager:
Brisbane Bandits 2107-2108
Melbourne Meteors 2108-

2108 WBA Champions
2142 WBA Champions

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal