collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: First-ever fire sale now commencing in the Black Forest.  (Read 244 times)

Offline Coop

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
First-ever fire sale now commencing in the Black Forest.
« on: November 10, 2020, 07:16:52 AM »
In 20+ years of running the Foxes I have never launched a total rebuild, but the time has come.  Everybody on the big-league roster is available.  Yes, including Ganeshwaran and Tarand.  Note that they will not be cheap.

I sure didn't expect to be doing this.  Prior to the 2126 season, the Huck 3000 projected my team to win 95 games.  We won 76.  I figured that was just a super-weird one-year aberration.  Nope.  Prior to the current season we were projected to win 85 games.  We're on pace to win 58.  I don't know what the ever-loving hell is going on, but I've had enough of it.  I'm either going to trade these guys, or strangle them.  I'm leaning toward strangling them, but I'll listen to trade offers first.

Don't expect quick decisions from me because (a) I'm busy in RL, and (b) there's no need for me to rush since the trade deadline is a long way off, and (c) I expect to get multiple offers for the top guys, so obviously I want to take my time and accept only the best offers.  I want picks and prospects, of course.  And considering how shallow the draft pools have been lately, my interest in any non-first-round pick is minimal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal