collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 51
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: I got too many 3B prospects  (Read 291 times)

Offline kymiller17

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
I got too many 3B prospects
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:03:21 PM »
I got too many 3B Prospects and I need to move some,

I haven't seen what an average draft looks like talent wise so I'm probably going to be more tentative in taking on draft picks than prospects but we'll see, any 3B man can go, but they wont all cost the same, so without further ado

Ricardo Peralta - Fair warning, it'll be pretty difficult to get him, but I wont take it off the table, He is an incredible young talent under team control for a couple more years, so It'll take a lot to get him

Claudio Gonzales - Perhaps the riskiest of the group, Gonzales is still a rookie baller, but he has the potential to become an incredibly solid power hitter in the bigs, his defense should go up with time and as he plays in higher levels

Kiryl Vagramenko - Kiryl is incredibly different from Claudio, he is a contact defense guy, but would be a solid addition to most teams

Gabriel Del Valle - Gabe isnt as great a talent as the others but he could still be a decent 3B man on a team, he wont take a lot to get

Kevin Byers - I don't need to move Kevin as much as he has defensive ability in the OF, but he is a decent batter and should be able to contribute to many teams, even if just as a sub

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I got too many 3B prospects
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:38:17 PM »
Where were you when I was begging specifically for 3B prospects preseason. Hahaha.

Anyway, I have a bunch of young prospects so take a look at my system. Working on other trades but I'll take a look at your guys, too.

Offline Gomer

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »
Links Newb!
gomer - (go'-mər) 1. an old demented noncommunative person who has lost the qualities that go into being a human
2. acronym for Get Out of My Emergency Room, often applied to an old person that takes up room in the hospital and doesn't have the common decency to die

Offline Bob_Meteors

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 10:17:59 AM »
"newb" you've been in this league for like 2 weeks lol
Manager:
Brisbane Bandits 2107-2108
Melbourne Meteors 2108-

2108 WBA Champions
2142 WBA Champions

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal