collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Minimum roster limits vote  (Read 877 times)

Offline Txhorns

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Minimum roster limits vote
« on: June 13, 2020, 09:40:19 AM »
We are voting on implementing minimum roster limits for the league.  The limits will be community policed so if you see a team violating the limits just shoot Huck a message and let him take care of it.  Mostly this is to keep a good competitive balance and to prevent there from being any question on Huck's part and whether he should go ahead and auto someone or not.  It also combats inactivity from an owner.  My intent is also to not just auto active GMs.  My plan is outlined below...

All rosters both in the major leagues and minor leagues should have a minimum of 23 players on it.  Additionally rosters should include at least 10 pitchers and 11 position players, 2 of which should be catchers.  Any team in violation of the rule is subject to the commissioner auto organizing their whole organization.  Any team who has exported within the last calendar week gets a 2 sim grace period to fix the issue or explain their reasoning behind their roster management.  This rule is only valid for the regular season.

Offline Gomer

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Minimum roster limits vote
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 08:48:05 PM »
Dumb rule. Who cares about minor league.
gomer - (go'-mər) 1. an old demented noncommunative person who has lost the qualities that go into being a human
2. acronym for Get Out of My Emergency Room, often applied to an old person that takes up room in the hospital and doesn't have the common decency to die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal