collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Rio 2113 Trade Block  (Read 379 times)

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Rio 2113 Trade Block
« on: May 15, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »
Available players are below. Folena and Ruiz may be a bit overpriced due to sentimental value, but are available. I really want one of the first 3 players on the list to go, as they all need to be on the ML roster and there's not room right now.

2B Piero Folena - Strong bat, average defender. Long-time SS for Rio.
1B/2B Alfredo Ruiz - Ideal lead-off hitter. Borderline Gold Glove first baseman, bad second baseman.
1B/2B Tomas Ramirez (AAA) - Same as Ruiz but slower, less eye, and more power. Still developing his 1B rating. 21 years old and definitely ML-ready.
SP Dhrtadhiti Indrani - I can't believe I spelled that right on my first try. Good SP. Probably the most succesful end-of-draft pick in the league (Rd 19). This is the most "available" player on the list. I want to move his salary so I can build my cash reserves back up prior to my next window of opportunity.
OF Daniel Clark - Rookie, strong defender at LF passable at CF, great bat against righties.
RF Juliano Barrantes - Truly elite bat (8 contact 10 power vs. righties), but don't look at his injury history. Oh and he's injured until next year.

Other players available upon request. Rebuilding.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal