collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 2103-2104 Contract Violation Notices  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2103-2104 Contract Violation Notices
« on: May 01, 2016, 02:52:44 PM »
Eliseu Utra - Santo Domingo Palmchats - Excessive Annual Increase

Contract was adjusted to be for the same overall value but with 10% annual increases to meet the constitution.  Owner has the option to decline the adjustment and release the player. (this is me, so my bad, but I will not decline the adjustment)

German Mejia - Milwaukee Brewers - Excessive Annual Increase

Contract was adjusted to be for the same overall value but with 10% annual increases to meet the constitution.  Owner has the option to decline the adjustment and release the player.

Shao-zu Wang - Scottish Claymores - Extension Excessive Annual Increase

Contract was adjusted to be for the same overall value but with 10% annual increases to meet the constitution.  Owner has the option to decline the adjustment and release the player.

Revised contracts should be viewable after the next sim
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:01:49 PM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2103-2104 Contract Violation Notices
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 02:42:55 PM »
I should clarify here that when I say the owner has the option to decline the adjustment and release the player that I mean I will edit them to be a free agent so there will be no financial hit to the team for releasing the player.  It will simply be as though he never signed the contract.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 10:46:19 PM »
Jae-hong Park - Black Forest Foxes - Excessive Annual Increase

Edgardo Sanchez - Scottish Claymores - Excessive Annual Increase

Arvi Tuomainen - Rio de Janeiro Jaguars - Insufficient Team Option Buyout

Buyout was adjusted to 25% of the option year salary.  Owner has the option to decline the adjustment and release the player.

Jose Ramirez - Rio de Janeiro Jaguars - Insufficient Team Option Buyout

Buyout was adjusted to 25% of the option year salary.  Owner has the option to decline the adjustment and void the final year of the contract (contract was signed prior to 2103 and just now noticed).

Kaleb Kabaija - Tokyo Samurai - Insufficient Team Option Buyout

Buyout was adjusted to 25% of the option year salary.  Team is currently AI-controlled so adjustment is final.

Revised contracts should be viewable after the next sim
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:48:55 PM by Huckleberry »

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 11:57:59 AM »
Void the last year of Ramirez's contract, please.  This is actually good news for me, because he was offered that contract before I joined and accepted it the day I joined--and I always thought that it was too many years for his age :-)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 12:59:51 PM »
Right, that's the only reason you had that option on him.  If an owner commits to that salary and they've already had the player for a while then they are going to have to accept the 25% adjustment, otherwise they'd frequently like to get him off their books.  Yours was an AI offer so I will void that year before tonight's sim.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 11:02:51 AM »
Sung-hyo Um - Tokyo Samurai - Insufficient Team Option Buyout

Buyout was adjusted to 25% of the option year salary.  Team is currently AI-controlled so adjustment is final.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal