collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 14
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Santo Domingo 2110 Block  (Read 365 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Santo Domingo 2110 Block
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:53:40 AM »
See below, I am looking for picks and prospects.

Esteban Silva - Good left handed bat, could be a platoon guy for a contender or a LH bat off the bench. For some reason he has actually hit better at the ML level than in the minors. Minimum salary guy for two more seasons.

Thien Cu - Plus fielder at third base. Hit left-handed pitching very well at the major league level last season. Minimum salary guy for two more seasons. Link to vs. LHP ML splits

Tyler Newman - It doesn't even make sense in real life, so it certainly doesn't make sense in a simulation, but this guy just wins. I'm not sure why, his peripherals and ERA are always less than impressive, but he wins. And he will eat up innings. Iron Man injury rating, 9 stamina. He is currently asking me for $800K in order to extend through 2111. Did not expect this much from him when I picked him in the 31st round of the inaugural draft. Speaking of...

William Tucker - The greatest rags to riches story in WBA history. Tucker was the 3rd to last draft pick in the entire ABL inaugural draft, taken with the 8th pick of the 140th round. That's right, he was the 1,398th pick out of 1,400 picks. He is signed to a $2.8M/yr contract through 2114 so he will be the costliest trade target on this list. But, at the same time, he has a limited market as his low movement rating means that home runs are his weakness. If you have a big park with low home run factors then he can be an absolute stud at home for you.

Damon von Vormann - Back end of the rotation option. He's never panned out as a #1 pick but then again I've never given him a long look with the big club. Could be a disappointment, but could be a steal.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:56:03 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Santo Domingo 2110 Block
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »
Update on Spears - He's up to a 2 rating at second base after one spring training week. Given that ST is 5 weeks this means he should be a 7 or 8 by the time it's over.

SOMEBODY NEEDS THIS MAN.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Santo Domingo 2110 Block
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:56:37 AM »
Bump, still looking to trade these guys. Newman is having a solid year and is a great option to reinforce your rotation for the stretch run. Tucker, not having a great year, but he could be in a big ballpark.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal