collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Seoul Moving Sale  (Read 406 times)

Offline Gomer

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Seoul Moving Sale
« on: December 09, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »
We'll be moving south and re-branding in the next season or 2, so here are the guys that would be better off on somebody else's team right now.

SP Roberto Morales - willing to sign an extension, just doesn't make sense to do it when we're this broke

SP Luis Vazquez - puts up 2-4 WAR every year

CL Jose Hernandez - perennial Reliever of the Year Award candidate, also willing to sign extension

PM me with offers. Picks, prospects and players 25 or younger only.
gomer - (go'-mər) 1. an old demented noncommunative person who has lost the qualities that go into being a human
2. acronym for Get Out of My Emergency Room, often applied to an old person that takes up room in the hospital and doesn't have the common decency to die

Offline Gomer

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Seoul Moving Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
For those of you inquiring about Morales's extension demands, he's willing to sign with me for 3 years at an average of $11.66 million.
gomer - (go'-mər) 1. an old demented noncommunative person who has lost the qualities that go into being a human
2. acronym for Get Out of My Emergency Room, often applied to an old person that takes up room in the hospital and doesn't have the common decency to die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal