collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Rio 2109 Trade Block  (Read 441 times)

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Rio 2109 Trade Block
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »
I've got two groups of players that I'm interested in moving:

Group 1 - Replacement level (or slightly above) outfielders that you can get very cheaply. They're not doing much for me and I mostly just want to see them go to a good home :D. A single gamble-prospect is all it'd take for most of them. I'd also accept straight-up $$$ or maybe a 5-ish round draft pick. I want to make sure to keep 2 or 3 of them around for depth in case of injuries, but I certainly don't need them all. I'm not even sure there's a market for these guys at all, but here's the list.

CF Tom Ballard
CF Matthew Martindale
CF Byung-Soo Kyung
The above players are basically clones. Each has great defense + speed, and a replacement level bat, and is on a league minimum or minor league contract.. Listed in order of value to me.

RF Shawn Fields - 2.5 star outfielder who has yet to appear in the major leagues. 22 years old. Would be a good platoon option in right field.

CF Randall Orton - Same as the 3 above guys, but he's getting paid $2M this year and he's got a proven track record--Averaging 4.0 WAR per 162 games over the last 7 seasons and he's still in his prime. But as my team improved to playoff-caliber, he's become replaceable.

Group 2--Pitchers. I'm looking to move one right now. At the beginning of the season I had wanted to move one of my young guys, but now I'd rather move veteran SP Rodger Bailey. The guys below are still available as an alternative to Bailey.

SP Filippio Amici
SP Todd Miller
SP Anibal Quinones
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:40:04 PM by Echo127 »

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Rio 2109 Trade Block
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:39:37 PM »
Added RF Shawn Fields and SP Rodger Bailey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal