collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Karachi Season Start looks strong.  (Read 873 times)

Offline Jason_Terry

• Former Owner
    • View Profile
Karachi Season Start looks strong.
« on: May 25, 2017, 10:08:42 PM »
----- DATE - Sun, April 22nd
Jason Terry, a 30 year old hired out of the United Stats, a shocking decision by Karachi ownership. Jason has no experience in the realm of baseball management or scouting, although his background in mathematics and computer science give the impression that Karachi ownership is trying to follow suit of the Billy Bean controversy from back in the early 2000's. We caught up with the new GM for a few words.

"I am happy to be here, it's a great opportunity for myself and my family, and I am 100% committed to making The Falcons a team to be feared. The numbers seem to be in our favor for now, but the data pool is still a bit small, so things could go both ways."

Although optimistic his presence in the league has been met with some criticism regards to his lack of experience not only in management, but in baseball as well. One source close to the team who asked to remain unnamed said, " There's a lot of faith in him (Jason) to do the job, but I'm not so sure how much rope he will get," he went on to say, "They're really counting on him here, to do the job. However I just don't think someone who doesn't know baseball can really step up in his position."

Jason also felt the need to comment on his attention to Karachi Minors, and the important role they would play in rebuilding the team for a better future. "Minors are the life line for any team, they are a guaranteed resource we can tap into without the hoops and hurdles of trades and greedy transactions. I feel going forward, attention to them will help The Falcons grow and bring home wins." The new Karachi GM is being quite humble in light of the fact that his team has gone 11-6 so far, when most predictions against them where far less favoring. A group of fans outside of the stadium on opening day expressed concerns, "It's just no our year, everyone can feel it, it's going to be bad. But we have to hold out for better days."

-----------------

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal