collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Phoenix Trade Block - All Star Caliber Position Players  (Read 615 times)

Offline MikesLargestSon

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Phoenix Trade Block - All Star Caliber Position Players
« on: March 27, 2021, 11:53:45 PM »
Phoenix stayed active in the Free Agency & Trade Markets this offseason trying to get as much talent as possible in order to compete for another few championships. That being said, we ran into a surplus of highly talented Outfielders/First Basemen who hit the piss outta the ball.
The following players are available:

LF/RF Nelson Ackland - 8/10/8/7/7 amazing bat and a nice veteran to have in the clubhouse. 6 rating at LF. Power numbers could increase from last year (in Melbourne) in a different park. only making $3.2 mill for the next two years (next season is a team option). Again, Value.

1B Jurgen Landler - 31 year old lefty bat who has 8/9/9/6/7 hitting ratings against RHP. 7 rating at LF. If he stays in Phoenix, I expect huge power numbers compared to the rest of his career where he played in huge parks at Melbourne and Puerto Rico.

RF/CF/LF Ramon Gonzales - 23 YEARS OLD - 9/8/2/3/11 vs RHP, 8/7/2/3/10 vs LHP. Prototypical All-Star Leadoff hitter who can play great defense in the corners. 7/8/9 of ratings.
WORLD SERIES MVP. Is on a very affordable contract for 6 more seasons (only $200k this year) given how good he is and will be. Hit .326 last season and also swiped 30 bags. Arguably my best player. I believe he was listed as a TOP 3 POSITION PLAYER in the ABL by those preseason projections Huck releases.

I don't really want to trade any of these players, but there is only so many spots on a field. But, if anything, I would only like to trade just 1 of those guys to address another team need. Once one of these players is dealt, the rest will come off the trade block. What I am mainly looking for in return is a trade offer centered around a MLB starting pitcher that can be a difference maker.
I will listen to other types of offers as well.
Be Best.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:37:57 PM by MikesLargestSon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal