collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The 2133 Rio-Bought-Too-Many-Players Trade Block  (Read 661 times)

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
The 2133 Rio-Bought-Too-Many-Players Trade Block
« on: September 04, 2021, 08:41:36 AM »
I think I need to move either 3B Luis Pena or 1B/3B Dave Woods. Pena is an elite defender at 3B with a good bat. Woods is a very good defender at 3B with a very good bat (30+ HRs). Both earned ~5 WAR last season.

My situation: Between 3B and 2B, I need to pick 2 from the group of Luis Pena, Dave Woods, 1B/2B Boboy Rivera, and UTIL Lopes Redinho to be my everyday starter.

Ideally, I'd move either Woods or Pena for a true second baseman (7+ range, hopefully decent avoid-Error). If it was a left-handed 2B I could platoon him with Boboy, which would be fun. I could afford to part with either OF Harry Dryden or OF Sung-heun Kim as there's not room for both to start (until Jose Cabrera ages out) or some pitching if it helps me get the right player. I am open to discussing creative trades that shuffle additional players around - I just need to be convinced that it is beneficial to me.

If nothing like that can be arranged, I'll just need to move Woods or Pena  for cheap to get their contracts away and roll with Boboy at 2B. Would be very inefficient to keep both around.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal