collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Mumbai FIRE SALE!!!  (Read 831 times)

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
  • See ball, hit ball, home run.
    • View Profile
Mumbai FIRE SALE!!!
« on: August 23, 2018, 07:23:55 PM »
Alright guys, the merry go round has stopped spinning in Mumbai, and it's time to tear it down.  The win now window has slammed shut due in large part to the recent league-wide changes in salary demands.

This is a legit fire sale.  Every single player on my roster is available.  Normally, one would say that if it's not bolted down, it's for sale.  In Mumbai, it's gotta go even if it's bolted down.

This is one of the most talented major league rosters in the WBA.  A bunch of perennial All Pros.
 Yes, some of my guys are impending free agents, but that just means that you can get them for a 5th round pick or a cheap lottery ticket prospect and try to get a head start on signing them before they hit the open market.  A THIRD of the twelve top free agents according to Huck are Mumbai players.

Want to win a championship?  I guarantee that the team that does next season will have signed one or more Mumbai players.  Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

LINKS:

Under Contract
Isko Fflunker - It's like he was created in a lab--five tools is a complete understatement.  The ratings seem outlandish.  7 contact (.300 hitter), 10 power (50 HR) with no platoon split, 8 eye (100 walks), 50 SB speed, and gold glove defense range in center field.  Still earning the minimum, not even arbitration eligible.  You'll need to blow me away with your offer if he's involved.
Tony Gutiérrez - Probably deserved the IBL Cy Young for having an 0.91 WHIP pitching in Mumbai. 10/6/7. Stud in his prime.  Signed to a very reasonable $8.7m per season contract for three more seasons.
Domynguos Belsar - Two Dominant seasons in a row despite playing in the Mumbai launching pad. 8/7/6, just signed a one-year $1.4m deal.
Augustyn Eidenschenk - Closing in on a hall of fame career at 2B. 4 Gold Gloves, 2 Silver Sluggers, still putting up 3-5 WAR seasons.
Yi-mou Fen - It's not easy to find a gold glove SS that can hit 20-35 HR a year. But this guy can.  Just $2m per year for two more years.
Manny Flores - Tore up the IBL after being acquired at the trade deadline.  Exceptional fielder that will hit .300 and steal 40 bags.  Not even arbitration eligible yet.

Impending FA (so available for super cheap if you want to try and sign them before they hit free agency and get bid up by other owners)
Jesús Huerta - Best third baseman in the IBL, maybe the world.  14+ WAR over the last two seasons.
Serhat 'Conman' Karpat - The greatest SP in WBA history. 7/7/7. One more good season left.  Asking for $11m.
Balya Virendra - One of the best closers in the league. 10/7/6 with a career 2.73 FIP and 149 ERA+.  Asking for $8m.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:28:01 AM by APMP »

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Mumbai FIRE SALE!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 07:38:26 PM »
Bump, now with links for your shopping pleasure.

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 01:03:56 PM »
Updated post trade with Melbourne.

Offline APMP

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 10:40:42 PM »
Updated to add Fflunker and note the change in circumstances for Gutierrez.

Offline Echo127

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 06:51:44 AM »
I kinda wish I was in the hunt this year so I could go after fflunker.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal