collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Santo Domingo 2111 Block  (Read 432 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Santo Domingo 2111 Block
« on: December 17, 2017, 01:53:33 PM »
Updating top post for new information

I'm looking to improve my draft position. I have $18.25M to spend. Hit me up.

FOR OTTAWA ONLY

John Pottle - My favorite Palmchat ever. He is absurdly overpaid and will be demoted to the minors soon. He was gonna be my 3,000 hit star but he declined rapidly and way too soon (screw you OOTP!). He is only available to Ottawa as he is from the eastern part of Canada and he has told Santo Domingo management that the only trade he would not be upset by would be one where he could play close to his family. So listen up, Ottawa, he can be yours. I will cover one year of his remaining salary in cold hard cash at whatever time you take him. So if late this season you feel like helping a WBA legend be closer to his loved ones you can get him essentially for free.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:17:00 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Santo Domingo 2111 Block
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 01:40:32 PM »
Adding a post for players who are not over 26 that can contribute to playoff contenders and are available for the right price. These guys won't be as cheap as my older guys, of course.

Dan Harmon - Currently a very good starter. If he can improve toward his potential ratings still he could become absolutely dominant. Will require very good prospects (I need help at SS and C) and/or very good draft picks in return. Probably a combination. Could be a huge puzzle piece for a contender. Under team control through the 2114 season.

Lorenzo Pedrazas - Very good closer on the cusp of breaking out into a superstar closer. Under team control through the 2113 season.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:52:25 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 10:05:41 AM »
Updated first post

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:17:08 AM »