collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Santo Domingo Block and Needs  (Read 652 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Santo Domingo Block and Needs
« on: July 28, 2016, 08:45:03 AM »
It's not so much a block as a trade availability philosophy.  I am deep in pitching prospects ranging from decent guys with an outside shot of development to solid prospects but need a big major league ready stick or two.  I am losing two solid bats to free agency (Matyushenko and Suzuki are asking for too much) so I need to replace them.  Some of the available arms in my system are listed below, obviously I'm not moving all of them:

Damon von Vormann - Current 1-star, Potential 5-star

Former first round pick, I'm taking it slower with him than I did López.  Will obviously cost a pretty penny if I'm willing to part with him at all.

Dhrtatman Nageshwar - Current 1.5-star, Potential 4-star

OOTP says possibly ready for major league level.  He doesn't have a hole in his game with a solid 7 rating across the board in stuff, movement, and control potential. 24 years old and had a pretty good season at AAA this year.

Sandy Romero - Current 0.5-star, Potential 4-star

Young (20 years old) but will already keep the ball in the park.  Stuff and control have a ways to go developmentally but the stuff should work out because he has 4 solid individual pitch potentials.

Román López - Current 2-star, Potential 3.5-star

López is a former #1 overall draft pick whose control never developed.  His stuff still has room to grow.  Picked as a future ace he may still be a solid mid-rotation guy and is still very young and cheap.  He will be on the minimum $200K salary through 2107.

William Tucker - Current 2.5-star, Potential 2-star

Risk/reward type of player.  His star ratings seem like they don't match up with his individual ratings.  He dominated at AAA but struggled at the major league level this year, then again he's only 22 years old.  Is he a future frontline starter or a AAAA player?  Is on a $200K salary through the 2109 season.

Casimiro De Almeida - Current 1.5-star, Potential 3-star

Solid middle of the rotation potential.  Stuck in the minors in my organization.

Abhramu Manyam - Current 1.5-star, Potential 1.5-star

Back end of the rotation guy but taking a flyer might work out if his changeup develops.

Alberto Guzmán - Current 1-star, Potential 2.5-star

21 years old, middle to back end potential, 7/7/5 potentials.

There are actually more in my system like Pat Hardy who I have as a starter but may be a frontline bullpen option down the road.  Take a look around.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:32:42 AM by Huckleberry »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal