collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: IBL Rookie League MVP is available.  (Read 642 times)

Offline Coop

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
IBL Rookie League MVP is available.
« on: October 04, 2016, 05:16:42 PM »
Is your team rebuilding with young talent?  If so, check out Song Kang, age 21, an outfielder on Black Forest's Rookie League team.  He was just named Position Player of the Year after almost winning the Triple Crown; he led the league in home runs and RBIs, and finished second in batting average (.324).  And besides the fact that he can hit (obviously), he's a good defensive player at all three outfield positions, plus he's fast (speed rating of 9).

He's on the trading block because I've got a surplus of young outfielders, and I'd like to get a good veteran player.  In the season that just ended, my team finished one game out of first place in its division; I figure it makes sense to cash in some young surplus talent for a guy (or two) who might be able to help me take the next step in 2106.  I can take on some salary and I'm willing to take a guy who's not exactly young, but only if he can really help me; I'm not going to give away a solid young talent like Song Kang for a mediocrity.  So, if you're interested, send me a message.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal