collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Negative Cash Balances  (Read 1922 times)

Offline sumhzrd

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
Negative Cash Balances
« on: August 03, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
What happens when a team finishes the season with a negative cash balance?

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Negative Cash Balances
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:30:26 AM »
Typically speaking it simply means they have less money available for free agents and extensions.  Basically the amount of money available for those activities should be equal to (budget - payroll + cash).  So teams with negative cash have that amount subtracted instead of added at the end.

Looking at the financial report pages it looks like the financials may have reset themselves again.  Ugh.  I'll take a look at it after tonight's sim and before uploading the files.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:32:31 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:45 AM »
Whew, okay I see what happened.  Financials were not changed again, all that happened is that the financials pages I coded reset because the OOTP year changed.  So the financials in the game are correct.  I am going to update the baseline budget CSV file and hopefully the pages will line up better later today.

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »
I also failed to do something I was supposed to do last season.  Moscow and Paris should have had a one game playoff to determine proper finishing order in the Afro-European division.  There will be an extra $300,000 in local media revenue between those two teams for the next two seasons.  In my opinion it's not worth the hassle of trying to mess with the CSV exports to deal with that.  I might mess up more than I fix.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal